What personal information is being collected?
The only personal information collected is information you give us. In an effort to grow our community online, we may ask you to submit information, which is used to inform you about online events, campaign activities, TV appearances, and other Sean McCormack for District Attorney. We do not require that you give us personal information in order to visit this site; we ask only that you do so that we can better communicate with you.
In addition, when you offer your personal information or choose to participate in our efforts, we’ll use your information to personalize and customize Web pages and emails to you. Some information must be collected when you make a contribution; federal law requires that you provide to us your name, mailing address, employer, and occupation.
We ask that children under 18 not submit their personal information. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Sean McCormack for District Attorney does not knowingly collect information from children.
Meta Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information, such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you’re using;
- Date and time you access our site; and
- Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site; e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
How Long We Keep Information:
We may keep information for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
How is the information collected at Sean McCormack for District Attorney used?
We will not sell your personal information. Under no circumstances will Sean McCormack for District Attorney sell your information to third parties or any commercial entities. Sean McCormack for District Attorney may provide your email address or other personal information to authorized third parties required to deliver a particular service. These third parties may not use said information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing on our behalf.
Sean McCormack for District Attorney links to other sites: Our site may contain links to other websites and servers. Sean McCormack for District Attorney does not bear responsibility for privacy policies or content on linked websites. Because we have no control over the websites we link to, you agree and acknowledge that Sean McCormack for District Attorney is not responsible for the availability of resources or external sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content provided therein. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on each website you visit. Sean McCormack for District Attorney provides links to original articles written and maintained by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience and do not imply a claim of ownership in that content.
How do I contact Sean McCormack for District Attorney?
Please use the contact form on the contact page.